Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I upgrade Bamboo Cloud

davehiggins July 4, 2016

2 answers

0 votes
davehiggins July 5, 2016

Badly worded question. What I meant was upgrade your Bamboo Cloud plan rather than the software itself. Atlassian obviously took away the ability to change between tier plans as they are discontinuing the product. That is fine except that they are not discontinuing it for another 6 months and we were hitting limits on our current plan. I would switch to Pipelines beta but it only supports Java builds ATM. We could also switch to Bamboo Server but we do not ant the overhead of server management for something that is perfect as a SaaS/PaaS application.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2016

You don't.

Cloud systems are maintained and upgraded by Atlassian on their release schedule.  You don't have to do anything.

That said, Bamboo Cloud is being deprecated in favour of Bitbucket pipelines, so you can expect upgrades to stop anyway, as the Bamboo team will only be doing Server versions from now on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events