How do I prevent a remote agent from being used?

Ed Abshire January 9, 2013

We have 6 remote agents set up for specific teams inside our company. They don't wany any other builds using their agents. The problem is, if a build matches a minimum requirement, it will of course use that agent.

Is there any way I can prevent an agent from picking up a build unless it has a specific flag/requirement associated with it?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
danielwester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2013

Haven't used it - but https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.edwardawebb.bamboo-group-agent seems to do what you want.

Ed Abshire January 15, 2013

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for.

-Ed

1 vote
Jan Swaelens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2013

You can also assign a unique custom capability to each of thos remote agents and assign this capability as a requirement to the corresponding plans that they need to build.

Ed Abshire January 15, 2013

I am looking at the first answer. The problem with the 2nd answer is that if even one minmum capability is met, the agent can be used other builds.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events