Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I fix the java service wrapper in Bamboo 3.2 on linux?

Nicholas Miller October 4, 2011

The wrapper throws an error out of the box: eval: 1: /home/foouser/Bamboo/wrapper/wrapper: not found.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 4, 2011

I think you got the 32bit version of wrapper. Can you use bamboo.sh to start Bamboo or do you have specific need for the wrapper?

BTW: 64bit version of wrapper and wrapper library is in Bamboo/webapp/admin/agent/atlassian-bamboo-agent-installer-VERSION.jar under arch/linux/x86_64 directory.You can just swap the files if you need to run Bamboo via wrapper.

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 4, 2011

Does your installer match your OS architecture (i.e 64bit installer on 64bit OS)?

Is the file /home/foouser/Bamboo/wrapper/wrapper present?

If so, what does ldd /home/foouser/Bamboo/wrapper/wrapper show?

I installed on Ubuntu Server 11.04 64bit. The file I downloaded and installed was 'atlassian-bamboo-3.2.2-standalone.tar.gz'. I got it from: http://www.atlassian.com/software/bamboo/BambooDownloadCenter.jspa

/home/foouser/Bamboo/wrapper/wrapper is present :

-rwxr-xr-x 1 bamboo bamboo 111K 2011-10-05 13:31 wrapper

ldd shows: "not a dynamic executable"

I installed on Ubuntu Server 11.04 64bit. The file I downloaded and installed was 'atlassian-bamboo-3.2.2-standalone.tar.gz'. I got it from: http://www.atlassian.com/software/bamboo/BambooDownloadCenter.jspa

/home/foouser/Bamboo/wrapper/wrapper is present :

-rwxr-xr-x 1 bamboo bamboo 111K 2011-10-05 13:31 wrapper

ldd shows: "not a dynamic executable"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events