Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I choose which elastic image configuration an instance uses?

Tyler Samson March 12, 2015

I have set up new image configurations, I have started them, I have copied images, I have customized them, and I have ssh'd into them, but the one thing I cannot seem to find is how to indicate which image configuration Bamboo should use when starting an instance.  I have no idea how it decides which one it uses, and I haven't found anything in the docs.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2015

Hello Tyler,

Thank you for your question.

Please, refer to the following documentation for further information:

If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico
Atlassian Support

1 vote
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2015

Bamboo uses image capabilities to find a matching image. You can prevent it from using some of the images by disabling them.

You can also dedicate an image to specific builds.

0 votes
Tyler Samson March 16, 2015

If anyone else is looking, this functionality is in the Elastic Image Configuration: 

https://workaround.atlassian.net/builds/admin/elastic/image/configuration/viewElasticImageConfigurations.action

Select "capabilities" next to the image you want.

Select "dedicate image" from the row of buttons below the description.

Then, set it to whatever plan/build/job you want.

The documentation is linked in the accepted answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events