How do I access an ant build file from a deployment environment

Chris Pike July 22, 2013

I have a plan that results in an artifact being generated. I then want to use a deployment environment and an ant task to deploy the artifact. However, the ant file(s) is part of the source code checkout which is not available to the deployment environment. I'm not really sure correct way to do this? Making the ant build file an artifact seems incorrect.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Chris Pike July 22, 2013

I had to first share my repository from my plan, then I had to add a checkout task to my deployment environment to checkout the source code again.

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2013

How do you share the repository from the build plan?

Chris Pike July 22, 2013
  1. Go to your plan configuration
  2. Click on the "Source repositories" tab
  3. Click on the source repository you want to share
  4. There will be a "Share repository" button in the upper right corner of the edit area
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2013

Thanks! I hadn't noticed that before. I see there is a Shared Repositories of the admin menu as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events