How can I get contact Atlassian Bamboo support member?

madhu aravabhumi January 28, 2014

I would like to speak to Atlassian support member for my Bamboo license upgrade and cost details for renewal support. I like to work closely with Bamboo support team in Bamboo upgrade.

How can I get Atlassian support member contact? (My bamboo is purchased from USA)

-Madhu

2 answers

1 vote
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2014

Hi Madhu,

Thanks for contacting us.

In order to provide you a better resolution to your questions, I would kindly ask you to open a Support Request under "Bamboo Administration" >> "System" >> "Atlassian Support Tools" >> "Support Request"

Once our Support Team receive your ticket raised, we will be redirecting you to the appropriate channels where your question about Bamboo upgrade / costs fro renewal support will be answered.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

--

Kind regards

Rafael

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2014

Atlassian don't really do telephone support.

You should raise a support request with them and include your telephone contact details, and they'll ring you if they can't handle it via email or it's going to be quicker with a call.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events