Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find a total size of all artifacts in my Bamboo?

Roman Proshin June 14, 2015

I got a email about "On June 29th we are enforcing a storage limit of 25GB on all Bamboo Cloud instances.". I have to decide how much old artifacts must be removed and I want to find a total size of my artifacts before. The question is: how can I do that?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jaime S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2015

Hi, Roman.

Actually, until recently you had to contact us for this information, but now there's a tool for checking the artifacts size only. Just access the following link:

• https://instance.atlassian.net/builds/admin/configureArtifactStorage.action

Replacing 'instance.atlassian.net' by your instance.

Alternatively, you can click Cog Icon >> Overview >> Artifact Storage (left menu, under PLANS).

I hope it was helpful.

Kind regards,
Jaime Kirch da Silveira
Atlassian Cloud Support

1 vote
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2015

The last time, we had to ask Atlassian Support for that number.

Marcin Oles
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2015

Unfortunately for now this is the way to do this. In the future it most likely will be possible to see the total size of artifacts in Bamboo administration panel.

Roman Proshin June 15, 2015

Ok! Thanks a lot for answers, guys!

0 votes
jvelapol June 22, 2015

Huh - we just wound up doing something like a "du -sk" in the right directory, and it seemed a good enough approximation for our needs.  I don't think that the artifacts are stored in the database - it'd be way to big to do that.

EDIT:  Apologies - I didn't notice that this had "bamboo-cloud" tag.  Please ignore my response.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events