Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To enable Bamboo Plugin ?

nicolasIngenico October 13, 2013

Hi all,

I use Jira V6 and with a software project, I need to use "Release" function but when I click on " Release" a message appears : " Connect JIRA to Bamboo tu use the release management features"

So I try to install Bamboo plugin :

1) I downloaded jira-bamboo-plugin-7.0.4.1.jar

2) Installed with the option : Add-Ons\Manage Add-ons\Upload add-on

But it stays " Disable"

When I read Jira Logs : “2013-10-10 16:23:35,556 QuartzScheduler_Worker-0 ERROR ServiceRunner com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.bamboo.service.PlanStatusUpdateServiceImpl:job [atlassian.jira.service.ServiceRunner] An error occured while trying to run service 'com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.bamboo.service.PlanStatusUpdateServiceImpl:job'. Unable to establish a connection with the database. (Unable to get information from SQL Server: coprsqlin2.)

2013-10-10 16:34:56,543 QuartzScheduler_Worker-3 ERROR ServiceRunner com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.bamboo.service.PlanStatusUpdateServiceImpl:job [NoModule] There was an error getting a DBCP datasource.”

Could you help me to enable Bamboo Plugin correctly, please ?

Thanks,

Nicolas.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cbenard1
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2013

Hi Nicolas,

It appears you're just installing the bamboo plugin for JIRA. This isn't the actual Bamboo software, just a plugin that allows integration from JIRA to Bamboo. If this is what you are looking for please let me know. If you are looking to perform the actual install of the entire Bamboo Software, you'll want to follow these instructions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Bamboo+installation+guide

Thanks

Turner

0 votes
nicolasIngenico October 14, 2013

Thanks a lot for your Answer.

I understand now it necessary to install Bamboo product before all things.

Have a nice day !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events