Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grails -non-interactive except it's not. Any ideas to work around?

Gretchen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2013

I'm trying to use the grails plugin to compile a grails project and in the plugin command box it claims to append --non-interactive to each command. Yet I'm still prompted to send info to VMWare (in grails 2.1.2 from the UaaIntegration piece, or if I run my 2.1.2 project with 2.2.4 it prompts me if I'm sure that I want to upgrade my project to 2.2.4.

Suspiciously like not really non-interactive. Anyone have any suggestions to get around these? I can run it from the command line in a script, but then I can't collect the output as an artifact to share with deployment projects etc.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gretchen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2013

Looks like in some cases a simple syntax error in the build will cause this. I didn't fully understand the syntax of the grails commands and by putting an argument to a command on a newline it caused this problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events