Gradle support for Bamboo

Kieran Sheehan June 3, 2013

Hi,

Are there plans for Gradle support for Bamboo?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2013

I have considered adding Gradle support to Groovy Task for Bamboo similar to the Gant support. Open an issue and I will evaluate further. BGTP-8 was opened and resolved. Comments welcome.

Kieran Sheehan June 11, 2013

Thanks to Bob's amazing reactivity, there is now support for Gradle in Bamboo. It is a plugin so currently unavailable for OnDemand, which is a pity.

shubham patni January 27, 2016

@Bob Swift [Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons] so we can not use Bamboo with Gradle as of now..is it?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2016

Yes you can for Bamboo server.

shubham patni February 3, 2016

@Bob Swift [Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons] what u mean by Bamboo server...I'm new here..please guide. Thanks.

Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2016

The add-on is currently only available for Bamboo Server (local install) and not Bamboo Cloud.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events