Git sandbox on remote agent

Ajay Singh April 21, 2014

I am having one Git sandbox on remote agent and i want Bamboo to use my git sandbox instead of clonning the Git Repository.

How can i update this info in Build Plan or on Remote Agent.

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2014

If you want to use the Git sandbox, you might need to use the SSH task to SSH in and execute the Git commands on the box itself.

Ajay Singh April 22, 2014

Thanks Tim, But i am facing below issue :-

I need to provide a custom workspace on Remote Bamboo Agent so that the Build can execute on my customized workspace instead of using the Default Bamboo workspace.

Or is there a way to mention the workpace in Plan / Job configration so that Build can be done against the customized workspace

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2014

And what is so special about this workspace? Can you not provide the needed stuff as environment variables available to the build user?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events