Getting "Could not find war file at..." error, even though the path is right... what am I doing wrong?

Christopher Taschner May 10, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using Tomcat with Bamboo for continuous deployment

I'm getting the "could not find war file at..." error. But the path it tells me it can't find the war at is the correct path to a file that I have verified does exist. Any ideas how to fix this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2016

One immediate thought - a lot of OS's say "can't find file", when they should say:

• file is not there (you've checked that)
  • file has strange characters in the name that confuse it, so it's not there (unlikely, but I had to mention it.  Copy the path and file name and try an ls with the pasted string)
  • the account trying to read the file does not have the right permissions to do so
Christopher Taschner May 10, 2016

permissions issue. Thanks!

Christian April 17, 2018

@Christopher Tas, when you changed permissions, was it on the user you specified for the Tomcat Manager account? Or somewhere else?

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events