Get gross number of builds run per month

Julio Mugabe January 12, 2012

I would like to get some stats on the gross number of builds run per month in 2011. I looked at the database and could not find a table that had this info. One option I have is to look at the xml-data in the home directory, write a script to get these stats out of the logs in here but this rather a long process and there are way too many logs files in there. Please let me know how I can get these stats or send me a query I can use to mine this data.

2 answers

0 votes
Nicklas Kittelmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2013

I'm also looking for that information, but we're using OnDemand - so no database access for me. :-(

This is something that should be fairly easy for Atlassian to include in Bamboo Admin - "Number of builds by this Bamboo instance"...

0 votes
Julio Mugabe January 12, 2012

Let me answer my own question :-) I run the following query on the buildresultsummary table

mysql> SELECT YEAR(BUILD_DATE) AS 'Year', MONTH(BUILD_DATE) AS 'Month', count(BUILDRESULTSUMMARY_ID) AS "No of Builds"

-> FROM BUILDRESULTSUMMARY

-> GROUP BY YEAR(BUILD_DATE), MONTH(BUILD_DATE)

-> ORDER BY YEAR(BUILD_DATE), MONTH(BUILD_DATE);

Hope this helps some other folks out there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events