Bamboo 4.3.2: I wrote a perl script for my builds. I use the "Script" task and execute the file to a Windows remote agent and it says "running command line: \nbuild_tools\process_requests.pl" and off it goes! VICTORY! I point the same plan to a Linux server and it says: "running command line:
build_tools/process_requests.pl" and it runs my perl as a shell and crashes on a syntax error. I have the shebang (#!/usr/bin/perl) at the top of the perl script. I've tried to change my command to /usr/bin/perl build_tools/process_requests.pl, etc. Any hints?
You might try using the "command" task. Define a capability (executable) for the linux box of "linux perl" configuring the location of the perl exe in the capability. Then pass the script path and name as an argument to the command. I've run other linux commands this way and gotten good results.
Over the next several weeks we'll be sharing some of our Getting Started guides here in the community. Throughout this series of posts, we'd love to hear from customers and non-customers ab...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs