[FailoverTransport] Transport (***:443/builds/jmsServlet) failed, attempting to automatically reconnect

Hi,

I had started to use a Bamboo cloud a couple of days ago, and i set up the process in the first day and it works great.

Agent is installed on my Mac laptop. For starting it, i'm running a sh script with the 

java -jar atlassian-bamboo-agent-installer address and stuff

However, now i'd switched to another Bamboo server (moved from test server to the real one), so i updated sh with new address and keys, and i had started to get these issues in console: 

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/04/26 11:36:38 | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive (no connection attempt made) for too (>30000) long: ***:443/builds/jmsServlet
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/04/26 11:36:38 |  at org.apache.activemq.transport.AbstractInactivityMonitor$1$1.run(AbstractInactivityMonitor.java:91)
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/04/26 11:36:38 |  at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/04/26 11:36:38 |  at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/04/26 11:36:38 |  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/04/26 11:36:55 | 2016-04-26 11:36:55,038 INFO [ActiveMQ Task-24] [HttpClientTransport] Broker Servlet supports GZip compression.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/04/26 11:37:23 | 2016-04-26 11:37:23,387 WARN [ActiveMQ InactivityMonitor Worker] [FailoverTransport] Transport (***:443/builds/jmsServlet) failed, attempting to automatically reconnect

Sometimes it works fine, but from time to time, Agent is not able to start its job after commit was pushed, and Bamboo reports: 
    Build JOB-31 had to be cancelled: it was marked as queued but was not present in the queue for (at least) the past 720 seconds.
Google said nothing about this error. 

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Solved in one day, by opening a support ticket at: https://support.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23 

Hello @vitalii,

It's known issue. We're working on it - https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/38505569

@Alexey Chystoprudov Hi, thanks. Any estimates/workarounds for now?

we are going to deploy fix to Cloud this week

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

87 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you