Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to install Bamboo Build Times Plugin

Rodrigo Arruda March 21, 2013

Hi, I'm trying to install Bamboo Build Times Plugin(in Bamboo 433) but I'm getting the following error(I already did this article and change from IP to a URL like bamboo.mycompany.com, but didnt solve the problem):

2013-03-22 09:40:01,796 INFO [pool-13-thread-4] [PluginSettingsAuditLogService] Fri Mar 22 09:40:01 BRT 2013 anonymous: Failed to install add-on plugin_5076558630050711781_bamboo-build-times-plugin-1.1.3.jar
2013-03-22 09:40:01,796 WARN [pool-13-thread-4] [InstallTask] Unexpected error in install task
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.atlassian.plugin.PluginException: Plugin failed to install: plugin_5076558630050711781_bamboo-build-times-plugin-1.1.3.jar
	at com.atlassian.upm.PluginInstaller.execute(PluginInstaller.java:219)
	at com.atlassian.upm.PluginInstaller.install(PluginInstaller.java:119)
	at com.atlassian.upm.rest.resources.install.InstallTask.installFromFile(InstallTask.java:110)
	at com.atlassian.upm.rest.resources.install.InstallFromFileTask.executeTask(InstallFromFileTask.java:33)
	at com.atlassian.upm.rest.resources.install.InstallTask.call(InstallTask.java:46)
	at com.atlassian.upm.rest.resources.install.InstallTask.call(InstallTask.java:23)
	at com.atlassian.upm.rest.async.AsynchronousTaskManager$1.call(AsynchronousTaskManager.java:81)
	at com.atlassian.upm.rest.async.AsynchronousTaskManager$1.call(AsynchronousTaskManager.java:76)
	at com.atlassian.sal.core.executor.ThreadLocalDelegateCallable.call(ThreadLocalDelegateCallable.java:38)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: com.atlassian.plugin.PluginException: Plugin failed to install: plugin_5076558630050711781_bamboo-build-times-plugin-1.1.3.jar
	at com.atlassian.upm.PluginAccessorAndControllerImpl$1.doInTransaction(PluginAccessorAndControllerImpl.java:158)
	at com.atlassian.upm.PluginAccessorAndControllerImpl$1.doInTransaction(PluginAccessorAndControllerImpl.java:129)
	at com.atlassian.sal.core.transaction.HostContextTransactionTemplate$1.doInTransaction(HostContextTransactionTemplate.java:25)
	at com.atlassian.sal.spring.component.SpringHostContextAccessor$1.doInTransaction(SpringHostContextAccessor.java:88)
	at org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:127)
	at com.atlassian.sal.spring.component.SpringHostContextAccessor.doInTransaction(SpringHostContextAccessor.java:82)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor543.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.hostcomponents.impl.DefaultComponentRegistrar$ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.invoke(DefaultComponentRegistrar.java:129)
	at $Proxy215.doInTransaction(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor543.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.bridge.external.HostComponentFactoryBean$DynamicServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(HostComponentFactoryBean.java:154)
	at $Proxy215.doInTransaction(Unknown Source)
	at com.atlassian.sal.core.transaction.HostContextTransactionTemplate.execute(HostContextTransactionTemplate.java:21)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor545.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:307)
	at org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.doInvoke(ServiceInvoker.java:58)
	at org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:62)
	at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
	at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:131)
	at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:119)
	at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
	at org.springframework.osgi.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invokeUnprivileged(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:56)
	at org.springframework.osgi.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invoke(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:39)
	at org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.LocalBundleContextAdvice.invoke(LocalBundleContextAdvice.java:59)
	at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:131)
	at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:119)
	at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
	at $Proxy670.execute(Unknown Source)
	at com.atlassian.upm.PluginAccessorAndControllerImpl.installPlugin(PluginAccessorAndControllerImpl.java:128)
	at com.atlassian.upm.impl.PluginArtifactInstallHandler.installPlugin(PluginArtifactInstallHandler.java:30)
	at com.atlassian.upm.PluginInstaller.execute(PluginInstaller.java:164)
	... 13 more

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jan Swaelens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2013

I also had an error installing on the 4.4.4 version, it appeared that the contained atlassian-plugin.xml file contained a bad key for the plugin (containing : ). I adapted the file and replaced the : by a dot and I was able to install it properly.

Rodrigo Arruda March 27, 2013

Thanks for answer.

I tried to do this, but it was unsuccessful. I couldn't export jar file. I'll try harder.

Jan Swaelens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2013

WinRAR is great to do such things.

Rodrigo Arruda March 31, 2013

It's great. It worked!! Thanks a lot!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events