Export failed - Bamboo 4.4.4

Michel Rock December 10, 2013

Hello all,

I'm having a hard time trying to export (Results, Artifacts and Builds Log) on my Bamboo server. Everytime i try to export it fail and i get this error message:

Export has failed. Errors encountered while exporting: Timeout exceeded waiting for service - com.atlassian.activeobjects.spi.Backup.

I tried to google the error some answer talk about the version of tomcat being wrong but (my other problem) is that i can't find the version of Tomcat on my server....

When i do: java -cp lib/catalina.jar org.apache.catalina.util.ServerInfo

The server answer this: Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.catalina.util.ServerInfo

Is there a way to do the export (complete) in the command line? (will it work?)

Regards,

Mike

4 answers

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2013

I'd suggest upgrading Bamboo to a version compatible with Tomcat 7.

If you can't do it, you can add the export to file setenv.sh available in Tomcat installation directoyr.

Michel Rock December 16, 2013

Thank you Przemek,

now the sad part is that i'm not the one who install that server and i can't find that file yet....

I'll be back if i can get it !

0 votes
Michel Rock December 16, 2013

I'll take anyone's help,

Nothing fixed the issue yet...

0 votes

Me again,

I can't downgrade to 6 so, I've found this:

Resolution

Run your Tomcat with

export JAVA_OPTS='-Datlassian.org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=javax.servlet,javax.servlet.*,sun.*,com.sun.*,org.w3c.dom.*'

Can someone tell me how can i apply this sesolution? Which and where is the file i need to modify?

Regards,

Mike
0 votes

Adding new info:

Even if i do Export and i uncheck Results it crashes.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events