Export bamboo build plans in a human readible format

Ferdous Shibly November 18, 2015

I need a way to export bamboo build multiple plans in a human readible format for review and comparison. The current bamboo (5.9.7 build 5920) user interface supports exports and/or clones from one project to another.

Cheers

Ferdous Shibly

2 answers

1 vote
rverschoor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2015

The Trade Depot add-on might be useful for this.
It's still a work in progress and in beta, so functionality is not yet complete.

BTW compatibility is listed as Bamboo Server 5.2 - 5.9.4, but it looks to be running fine in the current most recent 5.9.7.

Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2015

I can confirm the 5.9.7 assessment - as every so often, the Marketplace's automatic compatibility update process for patch versions simply failed again for the transition from Bamboo 5.9.4 to 5.9.7, i.e. we had to manually update the compatibility settings for our Bamboo add-ons too.

1 vote
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2015

Hello Ferdous,

Thank you for your inquire.

Unfortunately the functionality you're requesting is not currently implemented in Bamboo. Therefore, there is a improvement requested that ca be tracked here:

My apologies that I don't have a solution for you at this time.

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico
Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events