Export bamboo build plans in a human readible format

I need a way to export bamboo build multiple plans in a human readible format for review and comparison. The current bamboo (5.9.7 build 5920) user interface supports exports and/or clones from one project to another.

Cheers

Ferdous Shibly

2 answers

1 vote

Hello Ferdous,

Thank you for your inquire.

Unfortunately the functionality you're requesting is not currently implemented in Bamboo. Therefore, there is a improvement requested that ca be tracked here:

My apologies that I don't have a solution for you at this time.

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico
Atlassian Support

The Trade Depot add-on might be useful for this.
It's still a work in progress and in beta, so functionality is not yet complete.

BTW compatibility is listed as Bamboo Server 5.2 - 5.9.4, but it looks to be running fine in the current most recent 5.9.7.

I can confirm the 5.9.7 assessment - as every so often, the Marketplace's automatic compatibility update process for patch versions simply failed again for the transition from Bamboo 5.9.4 to 5.9.7, i.e. we had to manually update the compatibility settings for our Bamboo add-ons too.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,813 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you