Export Build automaticly to a directory/file

Norbert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2012

Hi

is it possible to copy all the Build Log files/text to a file/directory as last step of a build?
In our we copy the result of the build (a pdf and an installer) to a directory
for archieving it would be nice to have the log file of the build also in this directory.

How can this be achieved?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2012

Do a 'tee' of the build commands so that you get the output in the web interface as well as to a file. And archive the log as an artifact.

Norbert
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 28, 2012

This is suboptimal because I don't get ALL output, only of the tools not for the batchfiles and other stuff
(I'm using a windows buildserver)

So the important stuff of the commandline parameters is missing!

I'm marking your response as answer because I don't think there is a better "solution" for this problem.

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2012

You can add a Script Task that will cp/copy all the files you want.

Norbert
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 27, 2012

Hi

Im' talking about the same logtext available in the webinterface..
where can this file be found?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events