Exception during push

dylan_millikin October 26, 2014

Hey guys,

I'm currently using bamboo and have a branch set with branch merging enabled (gatekeeper). It's supposed to push to stash. However 50% of the time it will fail with the following error:

Exception during push: com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.GitCommandException: command /usr/bin/git push ssh://f3d0fe18-32d8-4181-ac2c-5f793ffcd96d@127.0.0.1:59625/nn/yii2-rexster-module.git master failed with code 128.
Working directory was [/var/atlassian/application-data/bamboo/xml-data/build-dir/serverSide/REXM-DEV0-31/mergeWorkspace].,
stderr: Warning: Permanently added '[127.0.0.1]:59625' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly

This is pretty random, sometimes it'll work sometimes it wont. I end up spending a lot of time manually re-running failed jobs just to get bamboo to push to stash.

Does anyone know how to prevent these errors?

Thanks.

2 answers

1 vote
Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2014

Please try patched plugin-ssh jar we attached to https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-14949

1 vote
Evgeniy Udodov October 27, 2014

I have the same problem. 

It's looks like iptables issue, but I've cheked few variants and they all failed.

dylan_millikin October 27, 2014

Hmmm, we have both stash and bamboo on the same server and I have no iptable restrictions on loopback. (though I do have iptable restrictions on everything else. Odd.

Evgeniy Udodov October 27, 2014

I have remote stash server, but Bamboo uses local ssh proxy and sends request through 127.0.0.1. This proxy uses different ports, it could cause the problems.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events