Error while configuring Elastic Bamboo

Hai All,

I got an error below while configuring elastic bamboo. Could anyone please help me to resolve this error.

Bamboo failed to enable your remote agent support. Please check the JMS broker URI in your bamboo.cfg.xml file. Failed to bind to server socket: tcp://0.0.0.0:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000 due to: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind

Regards,

Rajesh Kandepu

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello Rajesh,

Did you enable agent authentication from under Bamboo Administration > agents? Is port "54663" open and accessible for agent server communication? If you navigate to Bamboo administration > General configuration does the URL listed as your "Broker client URL" match the URL you use to access the application? 

Please open a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com if the above doesn't help resolving the issue for you.

Thanks!

Best,

Sepideh

This widget could not be displayed.

You most likely have a second copy of Bamboo running on the same machine, which won't work unless you change the ports in bamboo.cfg.xml

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

300 views 1 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you