Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SCP Task : from Windows Bamboo Agent to Windows Remote Server

agilegit April 21, 2020

I would like to know the format of the destination path name to be filled in Remote Path field in SCP Task for a file transfer from Windows Bamboo Agent Machine to Windows Remote Machine. There seems to be no documentation or tutorial or QA forum that clarifies this.

Bamboo Version: Bamboo Server 6.8

I am trying to move files and folders from my Bamboo Windows Agent machine's Working directory to a Windows Remote Server using the SCP Task.  I am getting following error. 

E:\DevOpsDir is the full path of the directory in the Windows Remote machine. I have verified that this is a valid path in that remote machine.

This value is entered in the field Remote Path in the SCP Task configuration page.

simple 21-Apr-2020 17:06:34 Uploading 'C:\Users\UserName\bamboo-agent-home\xml-data\build-dir\BambooJOB1\RepoName' to 'E:\DevOpsDir'...

error 21-Apr-2020 17:06:34 Failed to upload E:\DevOpsDir, Remote SCP command had error: scp: 'E:/DevOpsSLBDir': Invalid argument

error 21-Apr-2020 17:06:34 Copy Failed. Some files were not uploaded successfully.

I have tried other options as well in the Remote Path field. All leading to errors mentioned below.

1. Remote Path = /DevOpsDir ( I created a path at C:\Users\UserName\DevOpsDir at windows remote machine).

Error Message: "Path does not exist."

2. Remote Path = UserName@IPAddress:E:\DevOpsDir

Error Message: "Invalid argument"

1 answer

0 votes
odesto January 5, 2021

I'm facing the same error, did you resolve the issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events