Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elastic Bamboo with VS AMI

Deleted user March 17, 2015

I've created a custom AMI from the default Windows elastic bamboo image. I've done this because I need to install VS with web extensions. My web service project is not building on the default elastic bamboo AMI. I get the following error:

error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v12.0\WebApplications\Microsoft.WebApplication.targets" was not found

So, I've created the copy by explicitly creating a elasticbamboo key pair. While the elastic bamboo instance was running I created a copy and I can remote desktop to it using the elasticbamboo key-pair. I've installed VS2013.

I've also created an AMI (image) from my custom elastic bamboo server.

I've configured bamboo image configuration by adding my new AMI and disabling all other images.

Now when I run the build I get the following error:

Error occurred while running Task 'Checkout Default Repository(1)' of type com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.vcs:task.vcs.checkout.

Can anyone please help me?

We're trying to make a decision between bamboo and TeamCity.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Jani Harju June 15, 2015

We have this same issue preventing us from executing builds with Bamboo. I investigated the Elastic Image that we use (the default one), and it seems that for example Microsoft.WebApplication.targets is missing completely!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events