Elastic Bamboo with AMI in Asia

Deleted user March 26, 2015

Are there any plans to be able to use elastic bamboo with AMI's hosted on Asia?

Our NuGet package feeds are in Asia, so the builds copying the packages are little bit slow.

2 answers

2 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2015

Aren't you able to do that already? If you change the region selected in the Bamboo EC2 configuration, you can select one closer to you. The list of AMIs will then show only the AMIs from the selected region (Ubuntu+Windows 2012).

Deleted user March 29, 2015

Maybe my question is not clear. I mean the availability zones are only US east region when setting up an elastic image in Bamboo. To my understanding, Bamboo is currently only configurable with AMI's hosted in the US east region.

Bamboo US East Regions.png

Thank you

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2015

That's because you have configured your instance to use US East region. You can change that region in Elastic Bamboo configuration - but not on the image configuration page from which the attached screenshot comes.

0 votes
Deleted user March 31, 2015

That's great!

I have configured it successfully with an Asia region.

Since AWS also has Beijing (China) region, are there any plans to host elastic Bamboo there as well?

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events