Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due to wrong base url, bamboo server is not accessible .How to change the base url from backend

Debajyoti March 9, 2016

I gave the base url as the proxy server url . The proxy is running on different server and acessing bamboo GUI going into multiple redirect loop. How do i change the base url from backend as bamboo gui is not accessible. 

2 answers

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
rverschoor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2016

You can edit <Bamboo Home Dir>/xml-data/configuration/administration.xml and restart Bamboo.

Debajyoti March 9, 2016

Thanks its worked . 

Aaron Newark September 20, 2019

I fought hours for this issue, I wish they'd update the offical documentation with the correct base URL location.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2016

Could you go directly to the Bamboo server, not through the proxy?  Or could you fix the proxy so it doesn't loop (at least long enough to change the url on the Bamboo server, although that probably should be set to the proxy url)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events