Do I need to support renewal when upgrading Bamboo

cybage_bitbucket August 3, 2014

Currently we have Bamboo 5.5.1 license version installed on Linux (CentOS) Server. We need to upgrade Bamboo to latest version (5.6.0). Bamboo Support period has been expired. Do I need to renew support period before upgradation of Bamboo?

If we upgrade Bamboo to latest version without support period renewal process so Bamboo will work properly with upgraded version?

Please suggest on this.

SEN-2727793

Support period expired on - 25 Jul 2014

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2014

All the Atlassian products follow the same licence rules. The answer you got when you asked this about Jira is exactly the same for Bamboo.

cybage_bitbucket August 3, 2014

Hello Nic,

Thanks for your updates but there is some cofusion in released Bamboo.

When I am downloading Bamboo to lateset version in that it shows released on 22-Jul-2014 & it shows 29-Jul-2014 in release notes. so could you please confirm the Bamboo 5.6.0 released date so accordingly I will take action on it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2014

The release notes are often generated after the download is released. The important date is the release date. At least, last time I tested that was the case.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events