Did Bamboo 4.4.4 completely remove the "View" mode where you can view your plan and jobs?

Gbowe March 25, 2013

I upgraded Bamboo from 3.3.3 to 4.4.4 and the View mode where i can see all my tasks without being in the configuration mode is gone. This was a very useful mode. The "expand all" was great for looking at the content of a job's tasks all in one view.

Now it seems as the only way to see anything build plan level or job level is to go into configuration mode which is very limited for viewing all the configuration in a single screen.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2013

Yes, View mode got removed and there are no plans to bring it back atm - you need to use the configuration mode, sorry :-(

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

It would be usefuly if you could at least provide a REST API to retrieve all the same information.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events