Deployment Projects - Dependencies

Radek Antoniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2014

Do the Deployment Projects support dependencies?

I.e. I want to run some plan as an effect of successful deployment project plan.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2014

It is not supported out of the box. However you can trigger a plan by calling REST API or simply POSTing to triggerManualBuildAction

Radek Antoniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2014

Krystian, will you file an enhancement task for me to support this as a task or in another way or should I do it. It would be nice to have it available out of the box, the REST API will work, but it is a hackish way :)

0 votes
Bhagyashree September 21, 2016

PlanRunners for Bamboo plugin lets you trigger Build as well as Deployment plans from each other.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.mdb.plugins.planrunners/server/overview

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events