Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy to Tomcat from Bamboo

Greg Kennedy November 19, 2012

Hi I'm working on setting up Bamboo On-Demand to auto-deploy to a staging server (assuming it passes all tests/stages). How/Where do I go to setup deployment to Tomcat 7 (Tomcat 6 would do also)?

Cheers,

Greg.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2012

Hi Greg,

You should checkout our Using Tomcat with Bamboo for continuous deployment guide. If you have any further questions, Ill be happy to answer them :)

Thanks
James

Greg Kennedy November 19, 2012

Thanks James. I had a read of this document before posting but unfortunately it seems to be for the on-premise version of Bamboo, not the on-demand.

When I choose to Add Task it only offers Heroku deployment. Am I looking in the wrong place for Tomcat deployment? (Jboss deployment would work for me too)

Cheers,

Greg.

James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2012

Bamboo 4.3 is making its way to OnDemand by the end of this month and will contain the Tomcat tasks :)

Greg Kennedy November 20, 2012

Brilliant news! I'll be in a three point stance waiting for the release :D

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events