Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted plan lingers even if never built.

Ken Wood
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2012

We are on Bamboo 3.4.3

As a test, because I thought I saw some funny stuff last week in our development sandbox, I crreated a build plan by cloning a template plan (that is not enabled, never built)

Then I removed it. Never even enabled it, or built it.

After removal, it doesn't appear on the dashboard.

But, if I try to create a build plan by cloning again, and giving it the same name and key, Bamboo complains that the plan already exists.

It's as if the database still remembers the plan even tho Bamboo shows that I had removed it.

Is this a know bug? And if so, is there a workaround?

I tried searching on this, but sadly every time I search in 'Answers' I get a bazillion hits, too tediuous to sort thru them...

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2012

Its a known problem - BAM-10174. It was designed for a delayed removal.

Ken Wood
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 23, 2012

Thanks Daniel and Bob!

0 votes
Daniel Wester April 23, 2012
I've run across the same thing - what I noticed is that there is a scheduled service that ran after a while and actually deleted the plan from the database - my deleting it only marked it for deletion.. Have you tried to recreate the plan again?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events