Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted old jobs but Bamboo still shows "Your job limit has been reached"

Aun Muhammad August 7, 2017

I am using starter version of bamboo which allows upto 10 jobs. I have delted couple of jobs but bamboo still shows follwowing error when i try to create new build plan.

==

Your job limit has been reached

You have reached the job limit allowed by your Bamboo license (10 jobs allowed). You cannot create any new jobs in this Bamboo instance.
Please remove an existing job (10 jobs exist) or update your license before creating new jobs. See the Bamboo pricing page for further details.

==

What could be the issue? Where I can see list of all current jobs in one place?

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2017

Hi,

I would check and make sure there are no additonal plan branches.  What restrictions are there when using a Bamboo Starter License? covers how the jobs are counted against the license. The plan branches have a multiplicative effect, which is why we're hitting the limit.

With a Bamboo Starter License, you are restricted to 10 build Jobs, and 0 remote agents, but can run unlimited local agents. A Job is a single build unit within a Plan. One or more Jobs can be organised into one or more Stages. Given a 10 Job limit, you may distribute your Jobs between up to 10 Plans - for example, one Job per Plan or all 10 Jobs within one Plan. There is no limit on the number of times a Plan is built/executed.

Please note that use of the Plan Branches has a multiplicative effect on the number of jobs configured, and therefore an effect on the 10 jobs cap. For example, a plan with two jobs that is building against a total of three branches (the plan's original branch, plus two additional branches) will contribute 6 jobs toward the limit.

If you see an excess of plan branches, the plan branches will need to be deleted to get under the limit.  Hopefully that helps!

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events