Customer polls/marketing campaigns for adding plugins to OnDemand

I think it would be a fantastic idea to have a polling system where customers like myself can come in and vote on 1 plugin per OnDemand product. The results of this poll would be that Atlassian looks at adding that plugin as an offering in OnDemand. You could restrict the plugin list if you wanted to that we can vote on.

I see this as a nice marketing idea as well for OnDemand. Also a good T-shirt idea to add to my library of shirts.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Gary Sackett Atlassian Team Dec 20, 2012

Heh - would be a great t-shirt Bryce! We are moving forward with the plugins beta for OnDemand and the platform will be available next year. Once we get there, voting on plugins would be an awesome idea - getting third party plugin vendors as well would be great as they would be the ones building the plugins. I'll pass this along internally - awesome feedback.

Cheers,

Gary

Sounds like there will also be another solution which I'm loving!

Hi, any updates on this?

Thanks,

Adina

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Renan Battaglin
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,069 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot