Create plan branches for branches detected in the repository and ignore branch defined in repository configuration

I have configured my Stash repository with branches mirroring gitflow. i.e master and develop. I create new release / features that create "release/xxx" or "feature/xxxx" branches via the git flow process.

I have configured my Release / Feature build plan to use the option "Create plan branches for branches detected in the repository" with a regex of "(release)/.*"  / "(feature)/.*"and it uses a linked stash repository that has a branch set to "develop".

How do I stop it from building a change detected in the "develop" branch within my "release / feature" build plan? in effect I only want to build those branches that match the regex.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Any chance you've found a solution to this? I've got a similar problem with Mercurial and my "default" branch.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked yesterday in Data Center

Hi! I'm Cameron Deatsch, enterprise enthusiast and Head of Server at Atlassian. AMA!

Hey team! I'm Cameron Deatsch, Head of Server at Atlassian. At our European Summit just a few weeks ago, I spoke about the latest regarding our Server and Data center products and o...

21,541 views 4 4
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you