Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not start executing Plan '<plan_key>' as the plan did not have any jobs to run

David Liem May 13, 2016

I'm getting the following error with 2 of my Bamboo jobs. 

"Could not start executing Plan '<plan_key>' as the plan did not have any jobs to run"

In another post, I found that people are suggesting that it may be a permissions issue, but I have checked my user permission and all the permission in the repository where the plan runs, and everything seems to be fine.

Where can I look for more information on this error, or what can someone suggest I look in to to help resolve this issue?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2016

This message means that all your jobs are disabled so nothing to run in current stage

David Liem May 13, 2016

Thanks for your reply Alexey.  The plan is enabled, as far as I can tell from the Bamboo Plan UI.  I tried to toggle the enable as well.  There was still no affect.

Perhaps there is another place I can check for the enable setting, that is not properly getting updated?

Dmitry Medvedev January 10, 2017

I have the same issue on 5.13.0.1: 

1. have a working branch plan
  2. plan was disabled for several minutes
  3. plan enabled again but I unable to run it with the same error

The issue solved for me after I disable/enable the job (I have only one) in plan (5.13.0.1).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events