cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection between Jira and bamboo

Rita YOUNES [Infosysta]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2014
Hello , i created a link between Jira and Bamboo,i can see my issues in bamboo,when i rn a plan in Bamboo,i go to build tab in jira to see my logs but i have always this message : Atlassian Bamboo View: Related builds by date | Latest plan status Unable to connect to Bamboo server. Please check your application link configuration and ensure that the Bamboo server is running. SO i open atlassian-jira-security.log and i found this log :014-01-15 15:28:37,094 http-bio-8080-exec-5 anonymous 928x4480x1 17lh7yq 192.168.0.110,127.0.0.1 /rest/usermanagement/1/group/membership login : 'Atlassian bamboo' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie. 2014-01-15 15:28:37,714 http-bio-8080-exec-5 anonymous 928x4482x1 17lh7yq 192.168.0.110,127.0.0.1 /rest/usermanagement/1/search login : 'Atlassian bamboo' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie. can u please help me ? thanks Rita

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2014

Hi Rita,

Do you Bamboo and JIRA have the same user base?

Does the user Atlassian Bamboo exists in your JIRA instance? Does it exists in your Bamboo instance? Is this user part of the correct user groups (Bamboo-user and JIRA-user)?

It seems that the user you are using to connect from JIRA to Bamboo doesn't have rights in Bamboo.

To clear the remember me cookies you need to go to the JIRA admin pages, go to the System tab. Find the Remember My Login Menuitem on the left and click on it. Now you can click on Clear All to clear all remember me cookies.

You might also need to clear all the failed login attempts for the Atlassian Bamboo user, this can be done in Bamboo on the User Admin Page (so find the user and click on edit) you can do the same in JIRA.

Best regards,

Peter

5 votes
Rita YOUNES [Infosysta]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2014

thank you so much it help me a lot

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events