Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Bamboo remote agent for deployment project

Arthur Gurov August 13, 2014

I've started 2 remote agents for Bamboo and I can use them for build tasks. But the I need one of them to use it for deployment project. Currently I'm not able to specify dedicated remote agent for deployment because I don't see it in the list of available agents. I assume that my remote agents don't provide some capabilities.

Does anybody knows how I can configure remote agent to use it for deployment project?

Thanks in advice, Arthur.

2 answers

0 votes
ssetayeshfar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2014

Hi Arthur,

Can you please open a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.comso we can get screenshots and more details to troubleshoot? Please use the same title as the one in this question so I can find it easier.

Thank you.

Best,

Sepideh

0 votes
ssetayeshfar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2014

Hello Arthur,

Do your remote agents not show up under Bamboo Administration - > Agents or when you select Agents from under the environment settings of your deployment project? Did you have builds running by your remote agenrs at the time you were trying to assign them to your deployment project?

Can you please refer to this page and let me know if it helps: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Agents+for+deployment+environments

Thanks!

Best,

Sepideh

Arthur Gurov August 14, 2014

when you select Agents from under the environment settings of your deployment project

Yep, I've faced exactly with this case. I know that agent is available - I can see it and use it for build, BUT I'm not able to select it for the deployment.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events