Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collaborative Salesforce Development on Cloud

Bertrand CIROT March 9, 2015

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to apply everything for the Atlassian Cookbook for Collaborative Salesforce Development on Atlassian Cloud Solution (BitBucket, Bamboo Cloud, JIRA Cloud) ?

My doubts are on Bamboo and the need to install Ant Migration Tool and make extra configuration.

Thanks for your help,

Bertrand

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Melanie Wright
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2015

Hi Bertrand,

Thanks for asking!

It is possible to apply everything in the cookbook to Atlassian Cloud - most features are on par with our installed versions.

For the Bamboo jobs, we include the ant-salesforce.jar, build.xml and build.properties in our repos. You can do this by putting them in your code repo in a build folder, or in a separate repo for your build scripts, up to you. Bamboo jobs can pull from multiple repositories as needed.

When you configure your Ant task, you can set the Working sub directory to the folder that contains your build files/jar. Be sure to set your paths in your build.xml file to reflect where your metadata is relative to your build dir. 

Cheers,
Mel 

0 votes
Bertrand CIROT June 11, 2015

Hi,

It's been a long time since your answer but it helped me and I'd like to thank you for that.

Have a good day,

Bertrand

Melanie Wright
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2015

Thanks for letting us know Bertrand, glad to hear it!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events