Clone a Build plan

Alexandr_Sirotkin March 12, 2013

I have a set of similair build plans, to avoid tuning every of them I want to create a standard plan and then clone it and change a cloned copy according my needs. Is it possible?

6 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
PiotrA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2013

Hm, how about https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Cloning+an+existing+plan - isn't that what you need? Or is your use-case a little bit different?

regards

0 votes
PiotrA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2013

@eddie - done

0 votes
EddieW
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2013

@piotr - why not promote your comment to an answer?

0 votes
Alexandr_Sirotkin March 13, 2013

Oh, I overlooked it, thank you, exactly what Im need.

0 votes
Alexandr_Sirotkin March 13, 2013

not exactly, template project is an actual project also. I just want to create a few plans which are very similiar to it. I.e I have ~50 projects which all are the same (the same build steps but different string constants). I dont want to create all 50, I want create one and then clone it 49 times.

0 votes
Tanner Wortham
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2013

are you asking if you can build a 'template' project and then clone that project into actual projects later?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events