Clone a Build plan

I have a set of similair build plans, to avoid tuning every of them I want to create a standard plan and then clone it and change a cloned copy according my needs. Is it possible?

6 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hm, how about https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Cloning+an+existing+plan - isn't that what you need? Or is your use-case a little bit different?

regards

are you asking if you can build a 'template' project and then clone that project into actual projects later?

not exactly, template project is an actual project also. I just want to create a few plans which are very similiar to it. I.e I have ~50 projects which all are the same (the same build steps but different string constants). I dont want to create all 50, I want create one and then clone it 49 times.

Oh, I overlooked it, thank you, exactly what Im need.

@piotr - why not promote your comment to an answer?

@eddie - done

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

280 views 1 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you