Checkout Default Repository(1) failed with code 128

a b March 1, 2015

Hi all, the environment we are using is stash, bamboo and clover. Initially, I enabled git flow branch, everything goes well, the code can be fetched from stash, compile correctly, artifact, etc. Then I tried to integrate clover with bamboo, one job for Clover, one job to produce artifact, however the error shows up frequently (not every time). The credential is not updated for the time being. Any ideas? Thanks.

bamboo_authentication_error_1.png

om.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.GitCommandException: command /opt/git/2.1.0/bin/git ls-remote ssh://6ea4a535-4dbd-4ee2-8c56-b25826d042d0@127.0.0.1:44090/~xx/xx.git failed with code 128

stderr: Authenticating remote session failed stdout: [Warning: Permanently added '[127.0.0.1]:44090' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.

Authenticating remote session failed: Session is closed], fatal: Could not read from remote repository., , Please make sure you have the correct access rights, and the repository exists.])

2 answers

0 votes
a b March 2, 2015

Stash v3.5.0 I cannot run git command in agent, because I am not admin. If running the git command in my local machine, it is fine. The error did not occur today. Let's put aside this issue. I will ping you if the error is up again. Thanks a lot.

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2015

- what Stash version do you use? - did you try to run exactly the same git command outside Bamboo? what happens?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events