Change Build Folder Location for Bamboo

eyequestionold February 1, 2016

Hi,

I'm sorry if this is awnsered somewhere in the forum already, but I could not find it. This might be because I'm not completely sure how to look for it correctly.

Currently I have my Bamboo setup to put my Build Plan results in a certain folder. Lets say that this is in:
C:\Builds\<plan name>
I know that the build is processed in the folder:
C:\bamboo\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\<plan name>
But at a certain point (maybe during the installation) I could set the final folder for the result. So when I run a build now, I see that the final result (war file) is put in c:\builds\<plan name>\<war file>.

The question is quite simple, I just want to change this folder to d:\builds\

Unfortunately I'm not finding where to do this, Can anyone please point me to the correct location? 

1 answer

0 votes
viktorokolot
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2016

Hi, @Rignald Span
please use these instructions

eyequestionold February 2, 2016

Hi @Viktor Okolot [Polontech] , I found these instructions ofcourse, however im sceptical that this is what I mean.
When I look at my working directory settings they are still default and look like this:

<property name="bamboo.project.directory">${bambooHome}\xml-data\builds</property>
<property name="buildWorkingDir">${bambooHome}\xml-data\build-dir</property>

However, when a job is finished, the created war file is not located there, it is located in:

C:\Builds\<plan name>

The log and xml files are in the working dir, however the actual file not. So I guessing this is not the setting that I mean.

viktorokolot
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2016

Hi @Rignald Span
Check the scripts and commands that are used in the job.
I think what you have in job parameter "C:\Builds\"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events