Cannot see Bamboo Agent Utilization Report properly

1. We are on Bamboo Continuous integration powered by Atlassian Bamboo version 3.4.3 build 2811

we are trying to analyze the agent utilization to check if we need to buy more licenses for extra agents. However, when we go to the reports tab - click on the "Agent Utilization" report and then select build plans - and submit - the report that displays - does so "behind" the dropdown for build plans and we are unable to make the dropdown disappear. Is this a known issue ? is there a workaround ?

2. The information that we really need to find out is - how many builds are "queued" because all agents are busy and how many times a day does the "queueing" occur. How do we get such data ?

2 answers

the first issue doesnot show up - if I use a widescreen.

still not sure how to get the data for the 2nd issue - how many builds are "queued" because all agents are busy and how many times a day does the "queueing" occur. How do we get such data ?

the first issue doesnot show up - if I use a widescreen.

still not sure how to get the data for the 2nd issue - how many builds are "queued" because all agents are busy and how many times a day does the "queueing" occur. How do we get such data ?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,821 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you