Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot configure Artifact download task properly

Shy Aberman November 9, 2016

I am attempting to configure an Artifact Downloader task in a build plan in Bamboo Cloud. I have other plans with properly configured Artifact Downloader tasks, but I cannot see why my new plan is not working.

Browser: Google Chrome on Mac OSX

Version: 54.0.2840.71 (64-bit)

Repro:

1. Go to the Tasks tab of a stage configuration screen.
  2. Either click on an existing Artifact Downloader task or add a new one. (Makes no difference.)
  3. In the configuration screen, click in "Source plan" and start typing to find the desired source plan. Note that an error appears in the browser console. (See partial screenshot below.)
  4. Mouse over one of the plans shown in the filtered list and click to select it. Note that an error appears in the browser console. Same error as the step above.

Expected: The plan should act like it was selected: The drop-down should disappear, the plan should appear in the "Source plan" input, and the "Artifact name" and "Destination path" inputs should appear.

Actual: The plan does not act like it is selected. The drop-down remains visible, and no plan on the list is selectable. Attempts to select produce more of the error message indicated above.

Notes:

• Directly typing the full plan name (ex: "Quill › Quill - dev") into the "Source plan" input produces the same problems as above.
  • The only way to select a source plan is: 1) Click on the "Source plan" drop-down to show a list of plans. 2) Select one of the shown plans. (Do NOT filter!) Of course, this requires that your desired source plan be visible in the drop-down without filtering.

Screenshot:

This shows the browser errors produced:
image2016-11-9 18:45:24.png

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2016

Hello, @Shy Aberman

Thank you for detailed description. Unfortunately it's known issue fixed in 5.14 - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-17173

According to Bamboo Cloud EOL fix will not be deployed to Bamboo Cloud. 

You can easily migrate your Cloud instance to Bamboo Server. If you don't want to manage hardware, it's possible to migrate to AWS - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Running+Bamboo+Server+in+AWS

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events