cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install JMeter Aggregator add-on

Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2016

I'm looking to install the JMeter Aggregator add-on for Bamboo.  

We are running Bamboo 5.9.7. The page for this add-on says it is compatible with up to 5.9.4 - so maybe that makes it impossible right there, but I just want to confirm this before telling the user who requested it that it's not possible...

When searching for the plugin through the "Find new add-ons" link, it is not found, presumably due to version incompatibility?  When trying to directly upload the plugin by enter the URL, I get a message saying "The add-on atlassian-bamboo-jmeter-aggregator-5.7.1.jar is a type 1 add-on. Type 1 add-ons cannot be dynamically installed. For more information on installing type 1 add-ons see the UPM documentation.". The linked instructions just say to follow the plugin's installation instructions, but the plugin's installation instructions merely direct one to the "Find new add-ons" link, bringing you back to square one, so far as I can tell.  Nothing on the plugin's page seems to indicate that it's actually a type 1 add-on (the fact that it's own installation instructions say to use the "Find new add-ons" link seems to argue against this, it seems to me)

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2017

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/manage/plugins/jmeterAggregator plugin has been refreshed and supports most recent versions of Bamboo.

0 votes
Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2016

Alternatively, suggestions for other add-ons with similar functionality would be welcome - I didn't see any others for keyword "JMeter" with a quick search . . .

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events