Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Zephyr integrate with Bamboo?

Brendan Flynn December 16, 2014

Looking at Zephyr for test case management. Was wondering if it additionally can integrate with Bamboo. 

3 answers

0 votes
Radosław Cichocki March 3, 2016

Hi Brendan,

TestFLO integrates with Bamboo very easily.

You will first need to install TestFLO Core which extends JIRA with test management functionalities and then install TestFLO Automation that will allow you to  integrate with Bamboo and Jenkins.

With these 2 plugins you will be able to run your automatic tests contained in a test plan with a single click and see their results directly in JIRA, without ever having to check your logs or the Bamboo server. By the way, it also works with Jenkins.

Here is the documentation for TestFLO Core and here is the documentation for TestFLO Automation.

I encourage you to give it a try and contact us if you have any questions.

Regards,
Radosław Cichocki
Atlassian Expert at InTENSO 

0 votes
Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 17, 2014

Brendan

As Felipe mentioned we do not currently have integration with Zephyr. However in the spirit of "Be The Change You Seek" we encourage you to try and develop a bamboo-zephyr-plugin.

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 17, 2014

Hi Brendan,

At this time, the functionality you're requesting is not yet possible in Bamboo. I have created a new request for it in our development issue tracker, and you can track it here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-15365

Feel free to vote for the issue and/or leave a comment to describe your use-case in more detail. It will help our development team to build a solution that meets your needs.

If you want to know more about how we prioritise feature requests, take a look at our policy.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events