Can I use My Bamboo with my server?

Peter Lawrey February 7, 2014

The Amazon Services will not be approriate for my builds. Can I link My Bamboo to a server which is internet accessible?

The builds need to run on a bare metal machine.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2014

Using non AWS agents on OnDemand is currently not supported. Improvement request is tracked here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-11870

What can I do with my current license? Can I cancel it and buy a license for running in house?

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2014

Sorry, I don't know how the OnDemand licenses are handled - probably best to contact sales@atlassian.comdirectly.

0 votes

Thank you for your help.

I went to MyAtlassian and removed the Bamboo license. I will get a single server license seperately.

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
February 7, 2014

Remember to vote on the issue!

0 votes

Yes, I have ordered Bamboo on demand, but I can't use Amazon Cloud (Or I could use it but not for allt he builds) I would much rather have one solution for all my builds.

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
February 7, 2014

Is this question related to OnDemand Bamboo?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events