Can I get the agent name from api for build result?

wouter November 23, 2016

I am trying to determine build performance for different agents. I need to know the agent name that a build was executed on. How can I get this via the rest API?

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2016

Current REST API doesn't return agent info for build result.

If you need it you should create your own plugin. As a starting point you can use com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.rest.model.build.Result and use buildSummary field to get agentId. Then you can use agentId to retrieve agent name

wouter November 29, 2016

Thanks. Before I roll my own just wondering if there is a way to link results from the agent api to another rest endpoint?

Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2016

Sorry, I didn't get your question

wouter November 30, 2016

Sorry let me clarify: perhaps you know, but is it possible to utilize the agent API in conjunction with the results API and somehow correlate which result was run on what agent? It looks like the answer is no and that we have to create our own plugin.

Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
December 1, 2016

answer is no. That's why I suggested to create your own plugin.

This information is available in java API, but not available via REST API

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events