Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build error with com.atlassian.bamboo.repository.RepositoryException : java.lang.RuntimeException:

Elee Yang May 8, 2015

Hi, I'm not sure what I did but I am now getting an error when trying to run any of my builds.  Previously it worked until I ran some command line with Git to try to commit files back into BitBucket.  Now all plans do not build.  They fail with 

System Error Details

Build OLR - OLR-Dev 47 : Errors getting changes for OLR-OLM-47 
(com.atlassian.bamboo.repository.RepositoryException : java.lang.RuntimeException: com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.GitCommandException: command system.git.executable version failed with code -1. Working directory was [\]., stderr: )
javaerror.png
I'm attaching screenshots and text output.  Any idea as to why this would be failing?  I'm able to setup repositories with the correct credentials.

I think the only think I did that would have changed git is by setting

git config --global user.name "Your Name"
git config --global user.email "you@example.com"
I've since then removed these values but it's still not working.

Thanks in advance,
eyang

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2015

Hello Elee,

Thank you for your question.

Could you please make sure you have set up Git as a capability to the Bamboo agent where you are attempting to run the build OLR-OLM, please:

• "Bamboo administration >> Build resources >> Server Capabilities"
  • "Bamboo administration >> Build resources >> Agents >> <your agent> >> Capabilities" tab

Please, refer to Defining a new version control capability documentation for further information.

If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico
Atlassian Support

Amod Kaveeshwar November 7, 2017

Hi Rafael,

I have similar issue getting while build running on bamboo.

Build BIOS - api0479-network-topology-api-v1 29 : Errors getting changes for BIOS-API0479-29 
(com.atlassian.bamboo.repository.RepositoryException : java.lang.RuntimeException: com.atlassian.bamboo.repository.RepositoryException: com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.GitCommandException: command /usr/bin/git ls-remote git@git.okapi-np.in.telstra.com.au:BIOS/topology-service-okapi.git failed with code 128. Working directory was [.]., stderr: [ssh: connect to host git.okapi-np.in.telstra.com.au port 22: Connection refused, fatal: Theremote end hung up unexpectedly])

I have only access to link repositories under Bamboo Administrator. I am not able to see any other option under this.

Need your support to resolve the same.

Amod

0 votes
Elee Yang May 8, 2015

Thanks for the quick response!  Yes you are correct.  I entered the path for git.exe and it's now building.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events