Branch drop down mis-match

Kurtis Golding December 13, 2015

I have been working through a number of odd issues with Bamboo. I am now seeing the following:

BambooBranchsMismatch.png

Oddly, the branch in the drop down can be manually run and works, but it does not exist in the branch list, so it can not be edited. The drop down list version triggers no longer work. Also, we had 3 branchs, test, integration, master. After linking and un-linking this bamboo instance from a Stash instance (trying fix another odd issue), the master branch vanished replaced by a duplicate integration branch.

1 answer

0 votes
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2015

Hello Kurtis,

Thank you for your inquire.

After linking and un-linking this bamboo instance from a Stash instance, he master branch vanished replaced by a duplicate integration branch

When you recreated the application link between Bamboo and Stash, or recreated the Repository settings, have you used the same branch as prior the recreation? Or have you selected a different branch (i.e.: integration, test) to be the "Branch" associated with the main Plan?

Could you please go to "Plan configuration >> Repositories" tab and review what is the "Branch" associated with this repository?

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico
Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events